Bloody Balcony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Balcony

There's video games, and other stuff, and video games

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Forum rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bloody Gallade
Admin
Bloody Gallade

Forum rules Empty
PostSubject: Forum rules   Forum rules Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 3:33 pm

I mean for this to be a generally fun and laid back forum, but there will be rules. Do you see the bar on your profile? The one labeled jail points? Those are your jail points. You don't want those. If you get 100, you go to jail (you get banned). If you want to avoid that, abide by these rules.

1. No spam or smiley spam
The spam forum is the only acceptable place to spam, and even then, try not to make posts like: LOL LINK BOMBS MAH BOI MAH BOI! MAH BOI! MAH BOI!
-15 jail points-

2. The house of munch isn't the only house
At least TRY to post in other forums. If you do, I'll be more likely to let some things slide.

3. No backseat moderating
If you're a normal member, you don't need to point out that somebody else is breaking a rule. It can be quite annoying
-10 jail points-

4. No double posting
You can edit your posts. People usually double post just to have a high postcount, while nobody actually cares about
-15 jail points-

5. Don't flame/trolling
We don't need everyone fighting, ok? Just don't do it.
-25 jail points-

6. No posting illegal content/content against forumotion rules
That could get the forum shut down, and we don't want that. Whatever topic/post contains it will be deleted.
-100 jail points-

7. No posting harmful material
Nobody wants a virus or anything like that
-100 jail points-

8. Don't try to change people
Unless they're doing something that breaks a rule, you shouldn't try to change how people are or what they say
-25 jail points the first time, 50 the 2nd, and so on-

9. No alternate accounts.
People usually do this to evade warning or bans. I can see your IP. Don't do it.
-Your alternate account will be banned, and your first account will receive 50 jail points. If this persists, I may have to IP ban you-

10. Adbots can go die
Adbots are actual bots which aren't real people, but the term also applies to people who register just to advertise. If you actually become my friend and a nice active member, I MAY link to your site. If it turns ot, though, that you leave once I do, I'll take it down. you CAN however advertise in your signature, although it is less effective.
-10 warning, 20 the 2nd time, 30 the 3rd, and so on-

11. Only me and other administartors shall make the rules
I shouldn't have to say this one, but I do. A lot of people seem to think it's a bad thing when people post in a topic that hasn't been posted in for over a month. I don't.
-20 jail points-
Back to top Go down
https://bloodybalcony.board-directory.net/

Forum rules
Page 1 of 1