Bloody Balcony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Bloody Balcony

There's video games, and other stuff, and video games

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Canucks

My Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction   My Introduction Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 5:38 pm

Hi as you know I am a Canucks fan so I'm from Vancouver, Canada. I go to a school called Cascade Heights elementary school. I am a moderator for this forum and one of my friends is the admin Bloody Gallade. My real name is Nicholas and I am interested in Ice Hockey I play for the BULLDOGS of somewhere. Also I enjoy watching hockey, baseball, football, soccer and basketball o TV because sports is one of my favorite hobbies. My favorite athletes are Mark Recchi, Eric Staal, Alexander Ovechkin, Roberto Luongo, Nicklas Lidstrom and many more from hockey. My favorite athletes from basketball are: Lebron James, Mario Chalmers, James Andrew Jones, Dwight Howard, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant, Dwyane Wade, Chris Bosh, Derrick Rose and many more. My favorite athletes from baseball, MLB are: Roy Halladay, Jose Bautista, Derek Jeter, Robinson Cano and Carlos Villanueva. Thats a little bit about me and if you want to contact me my e-mail is nicholas_lai_1@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Nicholas Lai

Vancouver, Canada
Back to top Go down

My Introduction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bloody Balcony :: Forum stuff :: Introductions-
Jump to: